Safety Measures When Operating The Glove Box
Vacuum glove box is broadly applied in industries with higher specifications for gasoline purification. Even though the existing glove box structure is extra fair and uncomplicated to work. Even so, the structure inside the glove box is complex, there are lots of critical areas, and the procedure is somewhat incorrect, which may well result in reduction to your experimental final results. This report introduces you how to effectively use the vacuum glove box, and the precautions when novices function the glove box.
A person. Function ahead of procedure:
one. Examine if there is nitrogen in the nitrogen bottle. The nitrogen must be replaced in time. The output strain of nitrogen is set to .4mpa.
two. Look at no matter if the vacuum pump is turned on typically.
3. Check out no matter if the circulation in the glove box is open up. (Purification column-I or purification column-II should really open up 1 of them)
four. Examine the higher restrict force in the setting should be +1, the reduce limit pressure is
5. Check irrespective of whether oxygen and dew place are regular (oxygen is under .1ppm, dew stage is above -forty)
6. The vacuum pump of the around-bin should really be in the ordinarily open state
two. Procedure notes:
1. The vacuum pump should really be kept on for the duration of procedure operation.
2. When the oxygen concentration in the tank exceeds 200PPM, the tools servicing personnel need to be notified to operate the procedure, otherwise the water and oxygen purification method will be damaged.
three. Ahead of beginning the cycle, test regardless of whether the cupboard is in ailment or regenerating. As the higher than outlined functions are in progress, it is absolutely forbidden to cycle.
four .Two purification columns cannot be regenerated at the identical time.
A. In advance of regeneration, assure that the glove box has been cleaned with inert atmosphere glove box fuel (H2O <200ppm) to ensure sufficient supply of regeneration gas. The regeneration gas pressure is 0.06-0.08mpa.
B. Before starting regeneration, please make sure that the corresponding purification column circulation is closed.
C. The regeneration process takes 24 hours. Once the execution cannot be disconnected, the regeneration gas should be passed 3-6 hours after the regeneration starts. Pay attention to the amount of regeneration gas, adjust the pressure of the regeneration gas appropriately, and ensure the sufficient supply of regeneration gas in these 3 hours. After 6 hours the regeneration origin can be turned off.
D. The vacuum pump cannot be turned off during the regeneration process. Do not touch the top of the purification column to prevent burns.
E. Once the regeneration is terminated unexpectedly, please ensure that the regeneration and circulation of the purification column cannot be restarted within 12 hours or the equipment will be damaged.
5. Care should be taken to protect the work gloves from being damaged during the operation.